The Bottom Line
This model has been discontinued. it is replaced by the Huntington Rebel 4-Burner Model# 612264
The Huntington Rebel 4-Burner at Lowes is a mid-sized, basic gas grill. The low powered burners are packing into a relatively small firebox (444 square inches of primary cooking space) to give even heating. The big question with this model is whether or not to spend the extra $50USD more for a simple and underpowered side burner.
- Basic grill design for a good price
- Better than average construction at this price
- Good heat output
- Very simple grill
- Low powered side burner
- Four 10,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 444 square inches of primary cooking space with a total of 644 square inches
- 40,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 10,000 BTU side burner under a flush mounted cover
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grate
- Electric (AA-battery) ignition
- Powder coated steel and cast aluminum construction
- Propane Tank, rotisserie kit, and cover sold separately
- Made in North America by Onward Manufacturing Company exclusively for Lowes
Guide Review - Huntington Rebel Porcelain Coated 4-Burner Model# 602064
This is the same grill as the Huntington Rebel Porcelain Coated 4-Burner Model# 602054 with the addition of a 10,000 BTU side burner. The problem is, that this is a weak side burner and not much of an addition to the grill.
Unless a side burner is a must I would recommend saving the $50USD that this version costs and get the model without it.
Aside from that, this is a good quality gas grill for the price. The four 10,000 BTU burners provide sufficient heat that is even under the 444 square inches of porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates.
This model is certainly better than many of the products in this price range.