June 30, 2015 - Locate Idaho flea markets by scrolling down to find your city or town. The Idaho Flea Market Directory also has information on vintage shows, swap meets, and antique markets.
To submit a new show or market for the directory or to update your current listing, send me an email at email@example.com.
BOISE FLEA MARKETS
L.A. Junk Antiques and Flea Market
1911 W State St
Boise, Idaho 83702
- Outdoor flea market and indoor antique shop
- Flea market open every third Saturday of the month, April through October
- 2015 Dates: April 18, May 16, June 20, July 18, August 15, September 19, and October 17
- Flea market hours 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Indoor shop opens Tuesday through Saturday, occasional Sundays and Mondays
- Shop hours 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CASCADE FLEA MARKETS
- Open-air flea market
- Open Thursday through Sunday
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
COUER D'ALENE FLEA MARKETS
Paris Flea Market - Paris & Co.
1815 N 4th
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
- Indoor-outdoor antique shop and flea market
- Open Tuesday through Saturday, some Sundays and Mondays
- Noon to 3 p.m.
EAGLE FLEA MARKETS
Treasure Valley Flea Market
5610 North Glenwood Street
Eagle, Idaho 83614
(208) 939-6426 ext. 23
- Indoor flea market held at Expo Idaho
- Five events per year
- 2015 Dates: October 3 -4, October 31 - November 1
- 2016 Dates: January 9 - 10, February 20 - 21, April 9 - 10
- Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $2 regular admission, $1 admission for seniors, children 12 and under enter free
GLENNS FERRY FLEA MARKETS
- Indoor flea market held at Elmore County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building
- Open on the first Saturday of each month all year
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
HAGERMAN FLEA MARKETS
Busy B's Market
17986 Highway 30
Hagerman, Idaho 83332
- Indoor flea market one-half mile north of Hagerman
- Open every Saturday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
NAMPA FLEA MARKETS
- Indoor flea market and vintage store
- Tuesday 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
POCATELLO FLEA MARKETS
Russell Up Flea Market
8200 West Portneuf Road
- Outdoor flea market
- Opens every other weekend, late May through October
- 2015 season starts May 29 - 30
- Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $1 admission
TETONIA FLEA MARKETS
Tetonia Flea Market
Leigh Avenue (Highway 33)
Tetonia, Idaho 83452
- Outdoor flea market
- Open most Saturdays, some Sundays
- Call before making the drive
SANDPOINT FLEA MARKETS
Funky Junk Antique Show
Bonner County Fairgrounds
4203 N. Boyer Avene
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Antique and vintage show
- 2015 Events: Labor Day Weekend, September 5 - 6
- Saturday and Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $5 admission good for entire show
- Children 12 and under enter free