Italian dressing is a perfect marinade. The combination of oil and vinegar with a good amount of herbs and spices makes it delicious. Just make sure you use a good quality dressing. This marinated pork tenderloin is a quick and easy way to grill a great meal.
- 2 8-ounce/225g pork tenderloins
- 3/4 cup/180mL Italian Dressing
1. Place all ingredients in a resealable bag. Toss to coat tenderloins and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes but no longer than overnight.
2. Preheat grill. Remove tenderloins from bag and grill over a hot fire. Total cooking time should be about 15 minutes. Turn occasionally to prevent burning. Once the internal temperature of pork reaches 160 to 165 degrees F, remove from heat and loosely tent with aluminum foil.
3. Let the meat rest for 5 to 10 minutes before carving, Slice into small disks or medallions.