Jaclyn is a lifestyle writer and editor specializing in home furnishings, decor and housewares. She writes about the latest and greatest products for The Spruce. Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Home Furnishings News, and more.
- Jaclyn has been writing for The Spruce since January 2020.
- Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Home Furnishings News, Gifts & Decorative Accessories Magazine, and The Atlantan.
- Jaclyn received a dual bachelor of arts degree in journalism and American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park in 2016.
Jaclyn is an editor, writer, and lifestyle expert specializing in home furnishings, decor and housewares with an interest in smart home technology and eco-friendly alternatives. When she's not writing about the latest home finds, she's exploring the New York City restaurant and arts scene, dreaming up about her next trip or probably shopping.
Jaclyn received a dual bachelor of arts degree in journalism and American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park in 2016.
- Instant Pot Just Debuted a Multi-Function Air Fryer—and It’s On Sale!, TheKitchn
- The Best Rugs On Sale Under $300 Right Now, Apartment Therapy
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.