Looking for a flavor-filled, blue highball with a cool visual effect and is fun to build? The Jellyfish is a great option. It has the appearance of a Caribbean-blue sea and white tendrils floating around that give the cocktail its marine-inspired name. To obtain the full effect of the drink you will want to slowly pour the ingredients over one another, ending with a careful float of cream.
- Fill a highball glass with ice and add vodka.
- Float the blue curacao slowly on top, trying to minimize the mixing of the liquids.
- Float the sambuca on top in the same manner
- Float the cream on the very top using the back of a bar spoon.
- Stir delicately and slowly as to not ruin the "jellyfish" effect.