Kaitlyn Wylde is a born and raised New Yorker who loves an excuse to travel, no matter if it's a hike upstate or an international jaunt. When Kaitlyn's not on a personal mission to find the next place or product, she's likely writing fiction and poetry.
- Kaitlyn has written for The Spruce since May 2019
- She has a degree in Creative Writing from the Riggio Honors Program for Democracy at The New School University
- She has also written for Vogue, Elle, Bustle, Nylon, Oyster, and Swipe Life, among others
Kaitlyn's work has appeared in The New York Times, Vogue, Nylon, Elle, Bustle, Domino Magazine, Medium, and more.
Kaitlyn has a degree in Creative Writing with a concentration in poetry from the Riggio Honors Program for Democracy at The New School University.
- How To Use Lime Electric Scooters Now That They're In San Francisco, Bustle
- What Does Having a Boyfriend Have to Do With Sleep?, The New York Times
- Solar Power Has Finally Proven That It's the Energy Source of the Future, Futurism.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.