Kaitlyn Wylde is a born and raised New Yorker who loves an excuse to travel, no matter if it's a hike upstate or an international jaunt. When Kaitlyn's not on a personal mission to find the next place or product, she's likely writing fiction and poetry.
- Kaitlyn has written for The Spruce since May 2019
- She has a degree in Creative Writing from the Riggio Honors Program for Democracy at The New School University
- She has also written for Vogue, Elle, Bustle, Nylon, Oyster, and Swipe Life, among others
Kaitlyn's work has appeared in The New York Times, Vogue, Nylon, Elle, Bustle, Domino Magazine, Medium, and more.
Kaitlyn has a degree in Creative Writing with a concentration in poetry from the Riggio Honors Program for Democracy at The New School University.
- How To Use Lime Electric Scooters Now That They're In San Francisco, Bustle
- What Does Having a Boyfriend Have to Do With Sleep?, The New York Times
- Solar Power Has Finally Proven That It's the Energy Source of the Future, Futurism.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.