- Lifestyle blogger at WellGal.com since 2013 and enjoys helping families by sharing what she knows about holistic health and green living
- Contributed to About.com and currently writes for The Spruce
- Focuses on holistic health, with specialties in Ayurveda, aromatherapy, herbology, and nutrition
Karen Peltier is a former writer for About.com and a current contributor to The Spruce. On her blog, WellGal.com, Peltier writes about natural cleaning methods for the home and tips on living an eco-conscious lifestyle.
Links to her work include:
- How to Use Baking Soda as a Green Cleaner
- Pantry Ingredients for Spring Green Cleaning
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.