This gooey chocolate pudding cake is a snap to mix and cook in the slow cooker. Top it off with whipped cream or serve it warm with a scoop of ice cream and some extra fudge sauce.
For a larger slow cooker, use a casserole dish or souffle dish that will fit in the crock. Just cover bake the cake in the slow cooker as directed.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (2-layer size)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (6-ounce)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil*
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- Grease the crockpot interior or spray with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well blended; transfer to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Do not lift the lid.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Tip: Try this with low-fat cake mix and sour cream. It is VERY rich, so be sure to have some ice cream in the house. A little goes a long way. Keeps in fridge for a while.
Just heat and serve."
You Might Also Like: