Katherine Louie is a lifestyle writer for The Spruce. Her work has been featured in Brit + Co, What To Expect, Men's Health, and more.
- Her writing has appeared in a variety of publications including NBC Today, Reader’s Digest, Everyday Health, What to Expect, Brit + Co, Men’s Health, and Women’s Health.
- Katherine has a Bachelor's degree in English from Marist College.
Katherine's writing has covered a wide array of topics, from the best safe cleaning products, to the best contour palates. Prior to writing for the Spruce, Katherine worked for publishers such as Wolf Literary and Hearst Magazines. When she's not writing, she can be found exploring new restaurants in New York City, or researching the hottest beauty products. Follow Katherine along on Instagram @katherinelouie1.
Katherine has a Bachelor's degree in English from Marist College.
- Best Fitness Accessories for Pregnancy Exercise, What To Expect
- 9 Dry Oils That Won't Make Your Hair Look Greasy, Brit + Co
- The Best Natural and Essential Oils to Help Sooth Eczema Prone Skin, Everyday Health
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.