One of my favorite blogs to visit for fabulous kids crafts is Kids Activities Blog. There are so many different types of crafts and activities, you'll never run out of ideas. They also provide these ideas for different ages of children, so you can find ideas for your toddler and your school age child.
Here's more about Kids Activities Blog:
Holly, Rachel, and Jamie are on a mission to reveal the kitchen junk drawer as a place of inspiration for kids' art, crafts, games and learning activities. Kids Activities Blog exists because parenting is fun.
In their book, 101 Kids Activities, there are hundreds of fun, educational and engaging things to do in this book. When they ask to watch television, you'll have the perfect solution. 101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever! has time-tested, exciting activities to keep your children laughing and learning for the whole day, every day.
Here are 5 fabulous crafts and activities to make from over at Kids Activities Blog:
1. Star Gazing Sewing Cards: learn more about nighttime constellations as you gaze up at the night sky and stitch up cute star cards!
2. Make a Pyramid Kite: this one looks not only fun to fly, but cool scientific learning. How does it work? How does it fly? Lots of summer fun.
3. Koolaid Play dough: have fun mixing colors and smells with this fun child-friendly play dough.
4. Fun with Chalk: 8 great ideas for making fun chalk creations this summer on the sidewalk.
5. Recycled Marble Maze: help kids create a fun marble maze with items found around the house.
Have fun crafting this summer with so many fun kids activities!