Kristen (KJ) Callihan is a product reviewer for The Spruce. She has been working with the brand since 2021.
- Her articles have appeared on sites like CNET, AAA Northeast magazine, Knoji, Bob Vila, OhMyVeggies.com, Ancient Origins, and OutwardOn.com.
- She has a B.A. from Michigan State University featuring cognates of sociology, psychology, and religion studies.
KJ has written for CNET, AAA Northeast magazine, Knoji, Bob Vila, OhMyVeggies.com, Ancient Origins, and OutwardOn.com as well as educational sites, hotel publications, and marketing blogs including Kaplan, Trivago, and Finfrock Marketing.
KJ has a B.A. from Michigan State University featuring cognates of psychology, sociology, and religion studies.
- My Avocado Green mattress review: Organic with a luxury feel - Cnet
- The Grandparents’ guide to holiday gift-giving: the top toys for all ages - AAA Northeast magazine
- The Top 17 best vegetarian restaurants in Chicago - Oh My Veggies
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.