Once you go deeper into your exploration of feng shui - with all its complexities, layers and mysteries - you will suddenly discover that there is more than one money area in feng shui. Just when you thought you mastered the Southeast feng shui area of your home or office (or the upper left area in the Western bagua), you find out that there is more work to do!
The good news is that the best feng shui work is done in stages, so there is no need to rush and apply all the feng shui money tips you've read about - less is better with feng shui. Gradual feng shui work is also much better than one big tornado movement to improve the feng shui of your space.
Do not expect to earn millions the next day after you place a money frog in your feng shui money area or to win a lottery after you change the positioning of your fountain and lucky bamboo.
Feng Shui Wealth Areas
An intelligent approach to feng shui is the only way feng shui actually works! So, if your focus is on increasing the flow of abundance in your life, let's see - with a joyful and calm attitude - how many money areas are there in feng shui.
1. Bagua Southeast or Upper Left Area. This is the most well-known feng shui money area; it is located in the Southeast bagua area of your home or office (if you are using the Classical feng shui bagua) or in the upper left area (if you are using the Western/BTB bagua). Here you can apply the concepts of both "Big Tai Chi" and "Small Tai Chi" meaning feng shui the wealth bagua area of both your house, as well as specific rooms.
2. Your Personal Direction for Money and Success. Your best or lucky feng shui direction for money and success is based on your Kua number, which in turn is based on your gender and date of birth. Once you know your personal wealth direction, you can do your best to face it, as well as place a meaningful (for you) cure in that direction that speaks to you or wealth & abundance.
3. The Location of Annual Wealth Star 8. If you are working with the Classical feng shui school, you are most probably familiar with the annual movement of feng shui energies (called stars). Not one, but actually two of these stars are connected to wealth energy - the annual Wealth Star 8 and the Future Wealth star 9 - both important to pay attention to and apply the proper feng shui elements balance expressed in various feng shui cures.
4. The Wealth Star Based on Your House Period and Direction. This info is less known and a bit tricky to apply. If you know your house period, you can find out where your wealth star is located. Basically, each house has a wealth area that is built-in and is based on when the house was either built, renovated or when you took ownership of the house.
5. The Most Active Corner Close to Your Main Entry. In feng shui corners are famous for retaining energy (which can be either stagnant or vibrant, all depending on your efforts). Why? Because a strong corner will actively draw in the incoming Chi (according to feng shui, Chi contains all the various qualities of energy, including wealth).
The corner that is closest to the main door (and diagonally from it) will absorb and retain a big portion of Chi, so it is an important one to apply feng shui to and express the energy or welcoming abundance.
Continue Reading: Use Feng Shui To Attract Wealth