- 1 lb white fish fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 eggs
- Salt fish on all sides.
- Beat eggs with any remaining salt in a bowl.
- Put flour in a bowl next to egg next to stove.
- Heat up lightly greased pan over medium heat.
- Dip each fish piece into flour to coat, dip into egg mixture, and place in frying pan.
- Fry fish for 2-3 minutes and then flip over to finish for another 1-2 minutes, or until the batter becomes a light yellow. Try not to overcook, as the fish will become dry.
*This fish is wonderful with the basic or spicy dipping sauces. I often make the fish and eat it without any additional sauce, so if you find it too salty you can decrease the amount of salt in the recipe to 1-2 tsp.