This delicious broiled salmon is easy to prepare and impressive looking for dinner guests if you use either salmon steaks or a side of salmon. Good for Korean meals and also with American sides or salads, it's a very versatile recipe which is also wonderful on the grill. For grilled salmon, prepare as directed and grill for about 5 minutes per side.
- 5 tablespoon soy honey glaze
- 1 pound salmon (fillets or steaks)
- Preheat the broiler and coat pan with cooking spray.
- Brush soy honey glaze on the flesh of salmon and let stand 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on a pan with skin side down, drizzling any remaining sauce over fish.
- Broil the fish on top rack for 6-8 minutes.
- For grilled salmon, cook 5 minutes per side on a heated grill.