This slow cooker chicken is a fuss-free dish your family will love. Just put the ingredients in the crock pot and press the button.
Serve the chicken over hot cooked noodles or angel hair pasta, or serve it with potatoes or rice.
- 4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- salt, pepper and paprika
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can or jar (4 to 6 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika on both sides. Arrange chicken breasts in crockpot. Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 6 hours, until the chicken is cooked and tender but not dry.
- Serve over noodles, rice, or mashed potatoes.
You Might Also Like