This is a simple recipe for turkey curry. A combination of diced turkey with curry seasonings, ginger, and crushed pineapple make a surprisingly tasty dish, and an excellent way to fix leftover turkey.
Serve this tasty turkey over hot cooked rice for a tasty family meal.
- In a large skillet, heat curry powder in butter, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in onions; continue cooking, stirring frequently, until onions are softened.
- Blend in flour and ginger; add chicken broth and pineapple. Heat to boiling; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
- Stir in turkey. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes longer, or until heated through.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.