Lexi Dwyer is a parenting and lifestyle writer for the Spruce. Her work has appeared on digital media outlets like Fatherly, What To Expect, and Today.com
- Her writing has appeared on a variety of digital media outlets including The Bump, Fatherly, What to Expect, Health.com, Epicurious, Today.com, Bravotv.com, NBC News, People.com. Glamour, Amazon, and Brides.
- Lexi has her B.A. in English Literature from Barnard College.
Lexi's writing has covered everything from how to find the best stroller on the market, to finding the most versatile olive oil around. When she's not settled in her home in Brooklyn, New York, you can find her scouting products for holiday gift guides, interviewing a pediatrician about "when do babies start laughing?" or researching affordable family-friendly hotels. For the last few years, she has been a judge for the World Bread Awards USA, which celebrates artisanal baking around the country. You can follow her over on twitter @lexidwyerink.
Lexi has her B.A. in English Literature from Barnard College.
- Best Pregnancy-Safe Products for Your Self-Care Routine, What To Expect
- The New Bugaboo Stroller Weighs Less Than a Kitchenaid Mixer, Fatherly
- Don’t Miss This Huge Sale on Melissa & Doug Toys, Fatherly
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.