Lexi Dwyer is a parenting and lifestyle writer for The Spruce. Her work has appeared on digital media outlets like Fatherly, What To Expect, and Today.com
- Lexi began writing for The Spruce in September 2019.
- She has a B.A. in English Literature from Barnard College, Columbia University.
- She has written food, parenting, travel, and health content for sites like Fatherly, What to Expect, and Today.com.
A lifestyle writer with nearly two decades of experience, Lexi Dwyer began her career as an editor at Epicurious and later worked as both a travel editor and contributing editor at BRIDES magazine. She has written and edited for many leading publications and companies including Google, Amazon, Walmart, Uber, People.com, TODAY.com, The Bump, Fatherly and What to Expect. She has also worked as a creative consultant developing content for organizations like New York University, Manifest, music rights company BMI and Greenberg Traurig, LLP, one of the country's largest law firms. Depending on the week, she might find herself scouting products for holiday gift guides, interviewing a pediatrician about "when do babies start laughing?" or researching affordable family-friendly hotels. For the last few years, she has been a judge for the World Bread Awards USA, which celebrates artisanal baking around the country.
Lexi has a B.A. in English Literature from Barnard College, Columbia University.
- Best Pregnancy-Safe Products for Your Self-Care Routine, What To Expect
- The New Bugaboo Stroller Weighs Less Than a Kitchenaid Mixer, Fatherly
- Don’t Miss This Huge Sale on Melissa & Doug Toys, Fatherly
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.