Talk about easy. Put the chops in the slow cooker with soup and ketchup and plug it in. That's all there is to it! Feel free to add onions and other seasonings. See the tips and variations below the recipe.
These chops are perfect for a busy day meal. The chops are excellent with baked potatoes or rice and a side vegetable or simple green salad.
- 4 to 6 pork chops*
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom, celery, onion, or other condensed ("cream of") soup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Layer the pork chops in the crock pot. Combine the soup and ketchup.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for about 4 hours.
*Use shoulder chops or loin chops in this recipe, boneless or bone-in.
Tips and Variations
- Sprinkle seasoned salt or a Cajun seasoning over the chops as you layer them in the slow cooker. Or sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper and a little garlic powder.
- Layer the pork chops with sliced onions.
- Add sauteed mushrooms or drained canned mushrooms to the crock pot with the pork chops.
You Might Also Like