Lindsay has eleven published books, covering various health and nutrition topics, like the keto diet, gut health, and intermittent fasting, and has also written for Healthline.com, Livestrong.com and The International Journal of Professional Holistic Aromatherapy. One of her favorite pastimes is finding the best products to improve your health and your home life at the best prices. Although Lindsay was born and raised in Palm Springs, California, she now lives in Massachusetts where she works full-time as a freelance writer. You can find Lindsay on Instagram @lindsayholistically.
- Lindsay has written for The Spruce since June 2019
- She has a degree in food and nutrition, certifications in holistic nutrition, functional nutrition, and aromatherapy and a license in aesthetics
- She has also written for Healthline.com, Livestrong.com, and The International Journal of Professional Holistic Aromatherapy and has eleven published books
Lindsay's work—which covers topics including wellness, nutrition, aromatherapy, and diet—has appeared on Livestrong.com, Healthline.com, and The International Journal of Professional Holistic Aromatherapy, among others.
Lindsay has a degree in food and nutrition from Framingham State University and is certified in both holistic and functional nutrition. She’s also a licensed aesthetician.
- 10 Foods to Avoid for a Flat Belly, Livestrong.com
- 4 Simple Ways to Manage Your Hot Flashes at Work, Healthline.com
- Apple Cider Vinegar vs. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Livestrong.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.