Enjoy 20 acres of treasure hunting each month at the Long Beach Antique Market, aka the Long Beach Flea Market. The year-round outdoor market has more than 800 vendors -- and none of them sell tube socks or out-of-date toiletries. Every item must be antique, vintage, or collectible.
Long Beach Veterans Stadium
4901 E. Conant Street
Long Beach, California 90808
Dates and Times
- Third Sunday of each month
- 5:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Rain or shine
- $12 early admission from 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.
- $6 general admission from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Box office closes at 2 p.m.
- Free parking
- Free admission for children under age 12
- Service animals only
Long Beach Antique Market dealers sell only antiques and collectibles. No new merchandise is permitted. Among the treasures, you'll find:
- Vintage clothing, textiles, and jewelry
- Furniture, fine antiques to shabby chic
- Art pottery and paintings
- Ceramics, glassware, and dishes
- Vintage kitsch
- Books, coins, and stamps
- Folk art and primitives
- Toys, trains, and baseball cards
- Sports and political memorabilia
- Postcards, photos, and stereographs
- Advertising art and posters
- Lamps and chandeliers
- Cameras, telephones, and typewriters
Long Beach Antique Market Shopping Tips
- Call (323) 655-5703 to arrange group visits for ten or more people.
- If you don't plan to arrive before 8 a.m., fill out the form to have a 50 cent discount coupon for the next event emailed to you. Sign up for the email list and they'll send you a coupon every month.
- Watch for chances to win free admission passes on Long Beach Antique Market's Facebook page or enter on the website. They give away $1000 in passes every month.
- Get your hand stamped so you can leave for lunch or take your early-morning finds to the car.
- There's not much shade. Take a hat and sunscreen during hot weather.
- Some sellers are willing to negotiate on price in the morning, but you'll get better deals late in the afternoon.
Selling at Long Beach Antique Market
- All merchandise for sale must be at least 30 years old
- Booth rental prices range from $75 to $250
- Must have California resale number if you rent a space more than twice in a 12-month period
- Set up begins at 5:30 a.m. and must be completed by 6:45 a.m.
- Vendors may not leave before 3 p.m.
- No refunds on seller spaces for any reasons
- Vendors must supply their own chairs, canopies, and tables
- No electricity in booth spaces and no generators permitted