MadeThe Bottom Line
Lynx Professional gas grills are among the best there are. This two burner unit is the smallest and most basic of their grills. At around $3,000 you'll be paying a lot for a grill, but you'll get one that cooks great and is built to last for a very long time. The attention to detail on this grill is fantastic. Heavy 304 stainless steel construction with welded seams and a near perfect assembly.
This unit comes standard or in a rotisserie model with infrared rotisserie burner and full kit.
- Heavy welded construction
- Extra large cooking area
- Great heat output
- Very expensive for the size
- Optional features are expensive
- Two 25,000 BTU cast brass burners
- 600 square inches of primary grilling space for a total cooking area of 840 square inches
- 50,000 BTU total output from the main burners
- Electric Ignition
- Full width drip tray
- Complete 304 stainless steel construction with welded seams
- Built-in smoker tray
- Ceramic briquette barrier
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Comes in optional rotisserie unit with built in rear mounted rotisserie burner
- Convertible between propane and natural gas with additional equipment
- Made in the United States by Lynx Professional Grills
Guide Review - Lynx 30-inch Freestanding Gas Grill
Lynx has been making some of the best cooking gas grills on the market for decades.
These grills are built to grill with some of the highest attention to detail you'll find. All their grills use high-quality stainless steel with welded seams and expert craftsmanship. While this unit is the smallest and most basic of their grills there are loads of options available. It is also designed on cart or as an insert.
This Lynx grill uses two "red" cast brass burners that each pump out 25,000 BTUs, enough for the 600 square inches of primary cooking space. These burners will probably last longer than you will. This grill also uses traditional ceramic briquettes in its vaporization barrier giving great radiant heat and excellent grease drainage. The 304 stainless steel is thick, durable and polished to a high finish.
At around $4,200 you'll be spending a lot for this grill but it looks great in any enclosure. It is a perfect grill for custom projects and comes as natural gas or propane.