The Bottom Line
At the heart of every Lynx Gas Grill is a heavy duty solid cast brass burner that comes with a lifetime guarantee. This unit has 3 of these burners at 25,000 BTU's each. It also comes standard with a two position, three-speed rotisserie that can accommodate 65 pounds. You'll also find internal halogen lights so you can grill in the dark. Lynx makes some of the best grills on the market and this one is one of their best.
Of course, you are looking at spending around $5,000USD to put one on into your outdoor kitchen.
- Heavy brass burners
- Extremely even heating
- Excellent construction
- Service and parts are very expensive
- Frequent issues with electronic parts
- Three 25,000 BTU cast brass burners
- 855 square inches of primary cooking space for a total grilling area of 1,200 square inches
- 75,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 16,000 BTU rear mounted rotisserie burner with full kit
- Internal halogen lights
- Electronic hot surface ignition with battery back up
- Heavy duty stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Large capacity smoker box
- Ceramic briquette heat distributing barrier
- Dual position, three-speed rotisserie system
- Convertible between propane and natural gas with additional equipment
- Counter balanced hood for easy lifting
- Made in the USA
Guide Review - Lynx Professional 42-Inch Built-in Gas Grill
If you held a competition to see which gas grill had the best burners the Lynx grill might very likely win.
The cast brass burners on their grills are fantastic. Heavy, strong, and able to withstand decades of abuse, plus they put out a great deal of heat under a ceramic barrier. These burners under an excellent heat distribution system provide a professional cooking surface with high heat output and incredible evenness.
This sort of quality in cooking should be expected from Lynx, makers of some of the best professional cooking equipment on the market. This grill was designed by cooking professionals to compliment a line of outstanding products.
This grill has a high degree of attention to details that can be seen in the welded seams and unique features such as the counter balances hood for easy lifting. The rotisserie system that is standard on this grill can handle up to 65 pounds of food and the large space means it could cook two turkeys at the same time.
Options for this grill include the phenomenal infrared "ProSear" infrared burner and side burners. Lynx has a complete line of outdoor kitchen products.