The Bottom Line
At the heart of every Lynx Gas Grill is a heavy duty solid cast brass burner that comes with a lifetime guarantee. This unit has 3 of these burners at 25,000 BTU's each. It also comes standard with a two position, three-speed rotisserie that can accommodate 65 pounds. You'll also find an internal halogen light so you can grill in the dark. Lynx makes some of the best grills on the market and this one is one of their best.
Of course, you are looking at spending over $5,000USD to put one on your patio.
- Heavy brass burners
- Extremely even heating
- Excellent construction
- Options drive up the price
- Three 25,000 BTU red brass burners
- 855 square inches of primary cooking space for a total grilling area of 1,200 square inches
- 75,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- Internal halogen lights
- Electronic ignition with battery back up
- Heavy duty stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Large capacity smoker box
- Ceramic briquette heat distributing barrier
- Dual position, three-speed rotisserie system
- Convertible between propane and natural gas with additional equipment
- Counter balanced hood for easy lifting
- Made in the United States
Guide Review - Lynx Professional 42-Inch Gas Grill
If you held a competition to see which gas grill had the best burners the Lynx grill might very likely win. The cast "red" brass burners on their grills are fantastic.
Heavy, strong, and able to withstand decades of abuse. Put these burners under an excellent ceramic briquette heat distribution system and you have a professional cooking surface with high heat output and incredible evenness.
This sort of quality in cooking should be expected from Lynx, makers of some of the best professional cooking equipment on the market.
This grill was designed by cooking professionals to complement a line of outstanding products.
This grill has a high degree of attention to details that can be seen in the welded seams and unique features such as the counter balances hood for easy lifting.
Options for this grill include the phenomenal infrared "ProSear" burner and side burners. Since this unit is primarily designed as a built-in unit all options are extra (and tend to be expensive).