The Mad Eye Martini is a quintessential Halloween cocktail with a gruesome eyeball garnish. The drink itself has that beautiful pale blue color, which is the signature of Hpnotiq and the flavor is as pleasant as can be with the lychee accent.
Creating the garnish is rather easy and may take a bit of practice to get the right look, but it's a fun little project to work on and have prepared before the party. Here is a detailed step-by-step tutorial: DIY Lychee Eyeball Garnish.
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
For Lychee Eyeball Garnish:
- Drain and dry lychee, then fill with preserves.
- Place blueberry, blossom end facing out, into the cavity.
- Skewer with cocktail pick and lay across rim of glass (check your local party store for Halloween theme picks or picks that look like a miniature ice pick for the full effect).
Recipe courtesy: Hpnotiq Liqueur