Madeleine Burry is a health and wellness writer for The Spruce. Her work has been featured in media outlets such as Women's Health, Livestrong.com, Good Housekeeping, and more.
- Madeleine began writing for The Spruce in September 2019.
- She has a B.A. from Brandeis University.
- She has written about food, health, wellness, parenting, and beauty for many online publications, including Apartment Therapy, Prevention.com, Health.com, WomensHealthMag.com, Kitchn, and GoodHousekeeping.com.
After getting her start in online media at About.com, where she was the education editor, Burry went on to work as managing editor for Scholastic's parents' site, and then as associate managing editor for Parents.com. Since 2014, she's been writing for many online publications, on health, wellness, beauty, food, and nutrition. You'll find her writing online at Prevention.com, Health.com, ApartmentTherapy.com, WhatToExpect.com, WomensHealthMag.com, WomensDay.com, Via.com, TheKitchn.com, NYMetroParents.com, GoodHousekeeping.com, and more.
Burry has a B.A. from Brandeis University.
- 5 Women Reveal the Thing That Surprised Them Most About Menopause, Prevention
- 7 Self-Help Strategies For When You're Overwhelmed, According to Psychologists, Good Housekeeping
- Best Baby Mobiles for Your Little One's Nursery, What To Expect
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.