Madeline Burry is a health and wellness writer for The Spruce. Her work has been featured in media outlets such as Women's Health, Livestrong.com, Good Housekeeping, and more.
- Her writing has appeared in a variety of publications including Prevention, Women's Health, Health.com, Apartment Theater, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo.com, What To Expect, Livestrong.com, TheKitchn.com, WomensDay.com, and Career Tool Belt.
- Madeline holds a B.A. in European Cultural Studies and Economics from Brandeis University.
Madeline's writing covers everything from menopause and women's health to the best Halloween tips for families. After getting her start in online media at About.com as an education editor, Burry went on to become managing editor for Scholastic's parent's site and associate managing editor for Parents.com. When she's not at her home in Brooklyn, New York, you can find her admiring puppies and interviewing for her next story. Follow along on her adventures on twitter @lovelanewest.
Madeline holds a B.A. in European Cultural Studies and Economics from Brandeis University.
- 5 Women Reveal the Thing That Surprised Them Most About Menopause, Prevention
- 7 Self-Help Strategies For When You're Overwhelmed, According to Psychologists, Good Housekeeping
- Best Baby Mobiles for Your Little One's Nursery, What To Expect
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.