Madeline is a Certified Sommelier and freelance lifestyle writer. Her writing has appeared on sites such as Eater, Heated, and Elemental, and her videos have been published on The Cut and The New Yorker.
- Madeline has written for The Spruce since January 2020.
- Madeline's work has appeared on sites such as Eater, Heated, and Elemental, New York Magazine, and The Cut.
- Madeline has a degree in Cinema and media studies from Carleton College.
Madeline is a Brooklyn-based writer and video producer with six years of experience in digital media. Her work has appeared on Eater, Food52, Grub Street, The Cut, and Vulture. She specializes in food and restaurants, but has covered everything from competitive dog grooming to high-end interior design.
Madeline has a bachelor’s degree in Cinema and Media Studies from Carleton College. She is also a certified sommelier.
- Where To Try Wine in NYC, Eater
- BLAT: The Happy Lunch That Can Be Yours in 15 Minutes, Food52
- The Hunt for NYC’s Best Cheesecake, New York Magazine
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.