Believe it or not, you can make clay using slices of bread. Simply tear them in places, add water and glue, and mix. Use these to make sculptures and then let them air dry. It's easy and it only takes about 20 minutes to make this clay.
What You Need
- White glue
- Dishwashing soap
- Medium-sized bowl
Bread Clay Recipe
- Cut the crust off 7 slices of bread.
- Break the bread into tiny pieces and put them in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add 7 teaspoons of white glue and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of water and 1/2 teaspoon dishwashing detergent.
- Knead your mixture until you get a nice clay consistency.
- If your mixture is too dry, add a bit more water.
- Air drying usually takes about 24 hours.
- Don't eat this dough!