Use this recipe to make your own bubble mixture! This is an easy project that takes only 15 minutes.
- Large cup
- 1/2 cup dish soap
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Get a large cup.
- Pour 1/2 cup of dish soap into the cup.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Measure 2 teaspoons of sugar and add it to the water/soap mixture.
- Gently stir your mixture.
- Go outside and blow bubbles!
- Don't shake or stir your bubbles too much.
- Store your bubbles in a tightly sealed container.
- Experiment with blowing bubbles using different items!