After a long day of work, one of the best things to open your refrigerator to is a nice large pan full of fudge. This recipe is for a marbled peanut butter fudge with peanut butter, marshmallow cream, and chocolate chips. Whether you eat this for a dessert or for a snack, it's a delicious treat that is super easy to make. Enjoy!
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 can (12oz) evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow cream
- 3 packages (6oz) semisweet chocolate chips, 18 ounces total, or about 3 cups
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Combine sugar, milk, and butter in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil and cook for 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add marshmallow cream, chocolate chips, and vanilla; stir to blend.
- Pour half of mixture into a buttered 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan; dollop with spoonfuls of peanut butter. Spoon remaining chocolate mixture over the peanut butter. Gently swirl the mixture with a knife to create a marble effect.
- Chill until firm; cut into 1-inch pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Peanut Butter Cookies and Candy:
Peanut Butter Candy with Rice Cereal
Marbled Peanut Butter Fudge
Microwave Peanut Butter Cups
Peanut Butter Fudge
Peanut Butter Bonbons
Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
Peanut Butter Eggs
Traditional Peanut Butter Cookies
Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Pinwheel Cookies
Peanut Cookies III
Peanut Butter Cookies II
Peanut Crunch Cookies
Classic Peanut Butter Cookies
Peanut Butter Cookie Bars with Jelly
Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Peanut Butter Bar Cookies with Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Cookies with Peanut Butter Chips