During the biannual Marburger Farm Antique Show, the small Texas town of Round Top is home to more antique vendors than residents -- nearly five times more, in fact. If you include all the Texas Antique Weekend shows in nearby communities, the number of booths grows from 350 to more than 2500.
The Marburger Farm Antique Show and Texas Antique Weekend take place each March and September.
- Round Top, Texas 78954
- 2248 South Highway 237
Days and Times:
- Tuesday through Saturday
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday
- 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday through Friday
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
- Rain or shine
- Spring Show: March 29 through April 2
- Fall Show: September 27 through October 1
- Admission price covers the entire week
- $25 for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. early admission on Tuesday
- $10 for general admission starting Tuesday at 2 p.m. through close of business on Saturday
- Free admission for ages 15 and under
- Free parking
- Leashed dogs welcome
The Marburger Farm Antique Show takes place in a 43-acre field. With dealers filling large tents and 12 historic buildings, expect to find plenty of:
- American, Asian, and European antiques
- Estate jewelry
- Garden ornaments and furniture
- Paintings and statuary
- Silver and porcelain
- Chandeliers, sconces, and lighting
- Books, maps, and prints
- Architectural salvage
Marburger Farm Antique Show / Round Top Shopping Tips:
- Purchase admission tickets online in advance or at the gate when you arrive. Some online ticket plans are bundled with swag and Marburger Bucks you can redeem with any onsite food or merchandise vendor.
- Walkie talkie and golf cart rentals available.
- On-site shipping services available.
- Breakfast and lunch available at the Marburger Farm Cafe. For liquid refreshment, try the Blacksmith Bar or Coffee Bar.
- Local lodging is available, but you'll need to book your rooms well in advance of the event.
- While you're in the area, visit other Texas Antique Weekend shows in nearby Warrenton, Carmine, and Shelby -- and along the routes between the cities.