Marisa is the Senior Editor for Appliances, Cleaning, and Organizing for The Spruce. She has written for several digital outlets, such as Elite Daily, InStyle, and Real Simple.
- Marisa has worked on commerce content for The Spruce since September 2020.
- She has a Bachelor of Journalism and Fine Arts from Quinnipiac University.
- She has interviewed leaders in finance, sustainability, travel, food, organization, and wellness.
Marisa is a passionate and driven content creator who has contributed to many digital outlets, including Elite Daily and InStyle. She started a lifestyle blog back in 2015, and launched into her career after graduating with a journalism degree in 2017. Her work has always centered around the lifestyle beat and often has a creative, yet informative tone. She studied art and culture in Florence, Italy, and is always diving into new recipes. For The Spruce, she's written 15+ articles on large appliances like washers and dryers, wine fridges, and gas cooktops, and more.
Marisa received her Bachelor of Journalism and Fine Arts degree from Quinnipiac University in 2017.
- Cancelled A Trip This Year? Here are 2 Smart (and 2 Fun) Things to Do with Your Unspent Travel Money, Real Simple
- 10 Candle Shops on Etsy to Buy Scents From This Season, Elite Daily
- Panicked About The End of The World? You Might Have "Eco-Anxiety", InStyle
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.