Marisa is a freelance writer covering lifestyle topics. She has interviewed leaders in finance, sustainability, travel, and wellness.
- Marisa has worked on commerce content for The Spruce since September 2020.
- She has a Bachelor of Journalism and Fine Arts from Quinnipiac University.
- Her work has appeared in digital outlets including Elite Daily, InStyle, and Real Simple.
Marisa is a passionate and driven content creator who has contributed to a variety of digital outlets including Elite Daily and InStyle. Her work has always centered around the lifestyle beat and often has a creative, yet informative tone. She's had the opportunity to interview leaders in finance, sustainability, travel, and wellness. With connections around the world, her articles strive to be relatable and inspiring.
Marisa received her Bachelor of Journalism and Fine Arts degree from Quinnipiac University in 2017.
- Cancelled A Trip This Year? Here are 2 Smart (and 2 Fun) Things to Do with Your Unspent Travel Money, Real Simple
- 10 Candle Shops on Etsy to Buy Scents From This Season, Elite Daily
- Panicked About The End of The World? You Might Have "Eco-Anxiety", InStyle
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.