Scroll down to your city (and those nearby) to find Maryland flea markets near you. The Maryland flea market directory also has information on area vintage shows, antique markets, and swap meets.
Baltimore Flea Markets
- Annual antique show at the Baltimore Convention Center
- Shopping hours Thursday noon to 8 p.m., Friday and Saturday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tickets $20, good for all general show days
Cumberland Flea Markets
Queen City Flea Market
253 Franklin Street
Cumberland, Maryland 21502
- Indoor-outdoor flea market open all year
- Open Friday through Sunday
- 8 a.m .to 5 p.m.
Deale Flea Markets
- Vintage show featuring furnishings and fashions
- Open the first full weekend of each month, except April and July
Frederick Flea Markets
- Vintage store and tag sale
- Open on the third Friday through Sunday of each month (and during special events)
- Friday and Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday noon to 4 p.m.
- Vintage and handmade marketplace
- Held on a 50-acre horse farm
- Open on the third weekend (Friday through Sunday) of each month
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Gaithersburg Flea Markets
- Antique show at the Montgomery County Fairgrounds
- $6 admission, free parking
Gambrills Flea Markets
- Barn sale featuring antique and vintage goods
- Takes place three times per year
- Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Millersville Flea Markets
- Vintage and Artisan co-op market
- Open on the second full weekend of the month
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Open during occasional special events
For more antique and vintage treasure hunting in Maryland, see:
- Maryland Community and Highway Yard Sales