The Bottom Line
This model has been discontinued.
This is a simple 3-burner gas grill with side burner. Its greatest virtue is its price. At $170USD from Lowe's, this lightweight grill may seem like a good choice and in truth, it isn't a horrible grill. It won't last very long or grill extremely well, but for the person who needs the size (427 square inches of primary grilling space) but doesn't want to spend a lot, it isn't a bad choice.
- Poor quality construction
- Low-grade stainless steel burners
- Three 12,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 427 square inches of primary cooking space for a total grilling area of 583 square inches
- 36,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU standard side burner under a flush mounted cover
- Electric (AA battery) push button ignition
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Painted steel construction
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Made in China by Guangdong Vanward exclusively for Lowes' Master Forge Brand
Guide Review - Master Forge 3-Burner Model# GD4215S
Master Forge is a Lowe's store brand. This particular model is made in China. It is basic and lightweight but does come with a side burner powerful enough to heat a large pot. The heat output on this model is low though it will do a good enough job on burgers and chops. The construction is nothing spectacular and this grill won't last more than a few seasons, but the price is hard to beat.