These are so good, and so easy! Only 4 ingredients go into these surprisingly simple and tasty biscuits. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of shredded cheese for cheese biscuits.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl; stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Drop in well-greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Makes 1 dozen.
- You can also make these in a greased 8-inch baking dish; cut while hot and serve with butter.
You Might Also Like