Quick mayonnaise biscuits are made with only 4 ingredients, mayonnaise, flour, milk and a little bit of sugar. The mayonnaise takes the place of the fat, making it an easy biscuit to throw together.
Related Recipe: Everyday Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Heat the oven to 450 F.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Do not overmix.
- Spoon the dough into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Top the muffins with some shredded cheddar cheese and a sprinkling of garlic powder.
- Add a tablespoon or two or parsley or chives to the biscuit dough.