Lenten recipes don't have to be boring or bland. These meatless recipes are not only full of flavor, they're designed with busy families in mind. Even the picky eaters in the family will enjoy these dishes.
Don't Miss: Salmon Recipes They'll Adore
- Baked Spaghetti Casserole Recipe - This meatless recipe has just five ingredients and takes only five minutes of active prep time to make. Just add a salad, and you've got a complete meal.
- Salmon Patties Recipe - These salmon patties have "kid friendly" written all over them. Baked potato, crushed potato chips and mayonnaise bind the salmon together in these flavorful patties, which are pan-fried for a wonderfully crispy texture.
- Baked Ziti with Spinach Recipe - Frozen spinach souffle adds texture, color and nutrition to this tasty pasta dish. This baked ziti is so hearty, you'll forget it's a meatless recipe.
- Baked Cod Recipe - This is another five-ingredient meatless recipe that is super simple to prepare. Cod fish is brushed with Dijon mustard, then topped with cornflakes and melted butter in this easy baked cod recipe.
- Mexican Pizza Recipe - Two kinds of beans add fiber, protein and calcium to this healthy meatless recipe. You can use homemade pizza dough or a store-bought pizza shell for this pizza.
- Lemon Cod Fish Recipe - Kids love the crispy coating on this lemon cod fish recipe, and both kids and adults will enjoy the lemon butter sauce.
- Fish Tacos - Even kids who don't like fish will enjoy these fish tacos. Serve the cilantro cream and shredded cabbage on the side, so each family member can assemble his or her own tacos.
- Vegetarian Chili Recipe - This vegetarian chili recipe works well for those meatless nights when you know you won't have time to spend in the kitchen. You can make this chili in advance and freeze it until the day before you're ready to serve. Defrost the chili overnight in the refrigerator, then just warm it on the stove.
- Stuffed Shells Recipe - These stuffed shells are filled with a creamy mixture of spinach and ricotta cheese. They are then topped with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese for a creamy, meatless recipe that will appeal to everyone in the family. Serve with garlic bread.
- Crispy Baked Tilapia Recipe - Tilapia is a mild fish, so it's perfect for kids. And this baked tilapia recipe is a terrific one-dish meal.