Meg is the news and deals commerce editor for The Spruce. She has covered everything from travel to health and wellness to home and drinks.
- Meg has worked for Dotdash since November 2020.
- She received a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- Her work has appeared in Gear Patrol, SELF, Glamour, Women’s Running, and The Field Mag.
Throughout her many roles, Meg has always been planted firmly in the gear space. In her prior roles at Gear Patrol and SELF, she covered everything from travel to health and wellness to home and drinks. She’s handled gift guides, magazine launches, fitness challenges, and product awards across all lifestyle topics, and is always searching for the best new products that actually perform. Prior to Dotdash, she wrote for Gear Patrol, SELF, Women’s Running, The Field Mag, and Glamour.
She enjoys iced lattes all year long and loves to run along the West Side Highway.
Meg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University.
- The 9 Best Packing Cubes for All Trips, Gear Patrol
- 21 Cozy, Comforting Items to Get Your Hygge On, SELF
- Our Staff's Favorite Socks to Wear at Home, Gear Patrol
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.