Meredith has written for I AM & CO, The Swim Report, Pressed Juicery, TOMS Shoes, and more. She has a bachelor's degree in American History from Wheaton College.
Meredith started writing in NYC as a copywriter at Ralph Lauren and then packed up and moved to LA to write TV scripts for "Hangar One," a UFO show on The History Channel. She now does digital marketing and copywriting for wellness brands and tech start-ups and writes a weekly relationship article for a women's platform called I AM & CO. In her downtime she runs a blog called Sh*t I Like that covers ... well, it's pretty self-explanatory. You can find her on the Eastside of Los Angeles strolling the reservoir, stalking stranger's dogs, or testing out the latest new age-y wellness craze.
- Meredith does digital marketing and copywriting for wellness brands and tech start-ups.
- She writes a weekly relationship article for a women's platform called I AM & CO.
- She runs a blog called Sh*t I Like.
Meredith has a degree in American History from Wheaton College.
- 10 Minutes of Meditation for 10 Days - What It Did for Me, The Swim Report
- How My Definition Of Self-Care Changed In My 30s, I AM & CO
- How The 7 Types Of Love Define Relationships, I AM & CO
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce reaches 32 million people each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process, and our commitment to ensuring we are providing you with the most trustworthy advice by certified experts for your home and garden.