Each weekend, approximately 1600 vendors gather under covered, misted breezeways to share new and used merchandise with shoppers at the Mesa Market Place Swap Meet and Flea Market. Regular shoppers sometimes just call it the Mesa Swap Meet or Mesa Flea Market. No matter what name you use, you'll enjoy 55 acres of treasure hunting within view of the Superstition Mountains.
10550 E Baseline Road
Mesa, Arizona 85209
- Exit 193, Signal Butte Road
- Near the intersection of Signal Butte Road and Highway 60
Dates and Times:
- Winter High Season: Fridays through Sundays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Spring Season: Fridays through Sundays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Summer Season: Saturdays and Sundays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Open all seasons, and in all weather
- Free admission
- Free parking
- Service animals only
- Antiques and collectibles
- Handwoven rugs and textiles
- Spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Art glass and southwestern pottery
- Turquoise jewelry and beads
- Native American collectibles
- Rocks and crystals
- Fountains and statuary
- Sports equipment
- Cosmetics and clothing
- Home improvement and building supplies
Mesa Market Place Shopping Tips:
- Come early and enjoy the $4.50 Road Runner breakfast special. Even better, get it for $2 or $2.50 by printing Mesa Market Place coupons before you go.
- Listen to live music while you shop.
- Print a copy of the flea market map and keep it handy while you shop.
- Some shoppers report that the selections are better in the winter.
- Concessions, including beer, are available all day.
- If you have mobility issues, scooters, wheelchairs, and strollers are available for rent on a first-come basis. If you need a way to haul your fabulous finds from booth to booth, you can even rent wagons too.
Selling at the Mesa Market Place Swap Meet:
- Selling spaces for year-round vendors start at just over $250 for a four-week period. Space rental for seasonal sellers starts at $300.
- Vendors selling any merchandise must have a State of Arizona Transaction Privilege and Use Tax License and a City of Mesa Transaction Privilege and Use License.
- Vendors selling vintage goods must have a Second Hand Dealer License from the city of Mesa.
- Electricity available for daily, weekend, and monthly merchants
- Steel storage spaces available if you don't want to haul your merchandise home between market days.
For More Information:
- Mesa Market Place Swap Meet
- (480) 380-5572
- Mesa Market Place Swap Meet on Facebook
- Mesa Market Place Swap Meet on Instagram