Each weekend, up to 1600 vendors gather under covered, misted breezeways to share new and used merchandise with shoppers at the Mesa Market Place Swap Meet and Flea Market in Mesa, Arizona. Regular shoppers sometimes call it the Mesa Swap Meet or Mesa Flea Market. No matter what name you use, you'll enjoy 55 acres of treasure hunting within view of the Superstition Mountains.
The Mesa Market Place Swap Meet and Flea Market is located in Mesa, Arizona, at 10550 E Baseline Road at Exit 193, Signal Butte Road, near the intersection of Signal Butte Road and Highway 60.
Dates and Times for the Mesa Market Place
The Mesa Market Place is open all year and in any weather conditions. The times and days change depending on the season:
- In Winter High Season (September 15-May 14), the Mesa Market Place is open Fridays through Sundays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- During Spring Season (May 15-June 14), Mesa Market Place is open Fridays through Sundays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- In Summer Season (June 15-September 14), the Mesa Market Place is open Saturdays and Sundays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Admission and parking are free. The live entertainment in the food court is also free. Only service animals are permitted. No pets are allowed.
- Antiques and collectibles
- Handwoven rugs and textiles
- Spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Art glass and southwestern pottery
- Turquoise jewelry and beads
- Native American collectibles
- Rocks and crystals
- Fountains and statuary
- Sports equipment
- Cosmetics and clothing
- Home improvement and building supplies
Mesa Market Place Shopping Tips
Come early and enjoy a Market breakfast special for only $2 before 8 a.m. or $2.50 after 8 a.m. Just print the Mesa Market Place coupons before you go.
If you have mobility issues, scooters, wheelchairs, and strollers are available for rent on a first-come basis. If you need a way to haul your fabulous finds from booth to booth, you can even rent wagons too.
Print a copy of the flea market map and keep it handy while you shop.
Some shoppers report that the selections are better in the winter.
Concessions, including beer, are available all day. Enjoy the live entertainment in the food court.
Selling at the Mesa Market Place Swap Meet
Selling spaces for year-round vendors start at just over $250 for a four-week period. Space rental for seasonal sellers starts at $300.
Vendors selling any merchandise must have a State of Arizona Transaction Privilege and Use Tax License and a City of Mesa Transaction Privilege and Use License. Vendors selling vintage goods must have a Second-Hand Dealer License from the City of Mesa.
Additional information for vendors:
- Electricity is available for daily, weekend and monthly merchants.
- Steel storage sheds are available for monthly vendors who don't want to haul their merchandise home between market days.
- Daily and weekend rentals of shop space are available.
- Any vendor who plans to sell pre-packaged food must have a Maricopa County Food permit and liability insurance.
- Merchant parking is provided immediately behind each merchant's selling space.