Each weekend, up to 1,600 vendors gather under covered, misted breezeways to share new and used merchandise with shoppers at the Mesa Market Place Swap Meet and Flea Market in Mesa, Arizona. Regular shoppers sometimes call it the Mesa Swap Meet or Mesa Flea Market. No matter what name you use, you'll enjoy 55 acres of treasure hunting within view of the Superstition Mountains.
The Mesa Market Place Swap Meet and Flea Market's address is 10550 E. Baseline Road, Mesa, Arizona 85209 and is located off Exit 193, Signal Butte Road, near the intersection of Signal Butte Road and Highway 60.
Dates and Times
The Mesa Market Place is open all year found on weekends, in any weather conditions. The times and days change depending on the season.
- In Winter High Season the Mesa Market Place is open Fridays through Sundays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- During Spring Season Mesa Market Place is open Fridays through Sundays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- In Summer Season the Mesa Market Place is open Saturdays and Sundays from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Admission and parking are free. The live entertainment in the food court is also free. Only service animals are permitted. No pets are allowed.
Although the merchandise selection varies, expect to find these treasures on most visits:
- Antiques and collectibles
- Handwoven rugs and textiles
- Spices, fruits, and vegetables
- Art glass and southwestern pottery
- Turquoise jewelry and beads
- Indigenous collectibles
- Rocks and crystals
- Fountains and statuary
- Sports equipment
- Cosmetics and clothing
- Home improvement and building supplies
Come early and enjoy a Market breakfast special—two eggs, toast, and hash browns—for only $2 before 8:00 a.m. or $2.50 after 8:00 a.m. Print out the breakfast special coupons before you go. They can be found at the coupons tab on the top of their website.
If you have mobility issues, scooters, wheelchairs, and strollers are available for rent on a first-come basis. If you need a way to haul your fabulous finds from booth to booth, you can even rent wagons too.
Print a copy of the flea market map and keep it handy while you shop. This is found under the "Home" tab at the top of their website.
Some shoppers report that the selections are better in the winter.
Concessions, including beer, are available all day. Enjoy the free live entertainment in the Food Court.
Selling spaces for year-round vendors start at just over $250 for a four-week period. Space rental for seasonal sellers starts at $300.
Vendors selling any merchandise must have a State of Arizona Transaction Privilege and Use Tax License and a City of Mesa Transaction Privilege and Use License. Vendors selling vintage goods must have a Second-Hand Dealer License from the City of Mesa.
Additional information for vendors:
- Electricity is available for daily, weekend and monthly merchants.
- Steel storage sheds are available for monthly vendors who don't want to haul their merchandise home between market days.
- Daily and weekend rentals of shop space are available.
- Any vendor who plans to sell pre-packaged food must have a Maricopa County Food permit and liability insurance.
- Merchant parking is provided immediately behind each merchant's selling space.
For more information about the Mesa Market Place and Flea Market, call (480) 380-5672. You can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit their Facebook page.