Method founded its company with the vision that "business could be an agent of positive change and a source of solutions to social and environmental problems." They believe that the first step in delivering on that responsibility to make sure that their products truly strive for sustainability -- that includes the safety of the materials used, the way in which products are manufactured and shipped, and the people they partner within their supply chain.
Method's Wood for Good is a natural formula that cleans and conditions wood while leaving a fresh scent behind. The spray is easy to use and doesn't leave residue or build-up on your wood furniture.
Method Furniture Polish: Directions
- Shake well and then spray directly onto the surface. A little goes a long way.
- Wipe immediately with a clean cloth and continue buffing the surface until you achieve your shine.
- If you don't know what kind of finish you have, test first in a hidden spot.
- Method's Wood for Good Formula gently cleans fingerprints, smudging, and dirt.
- The product is a non-wax formula and that doesn't leave a build-up.
- The almond scent is fresh and sweet.
- Method Wood is a biodegradable, plant-based formula and the ingredients include natural oils.
- The recyclable bottles are comprised of 100 percent recycled plastic.
- Method Wood is non-toxic, eco-friendly and safe to use around pets and children.
- Method may not work for all finish types.
Method Furniture Polish: Review
Wood furniture, floors, and cabinets take me back to my father's workshop and the beautiful wood he crafted. What's the best way to take good care of our wood investments? Method's Wood for Good Furniture Polish cleans and conditions wood while drawing out its sheen and color with natural oils. It easily removes fingerprints, oily smudges, and dust, letting the beautiful wood to shine through without leaving a greasy, oily residue on the surface after buffing. In addition, the sweet almond scent was a nice change from the traditional lemony scent of most furniture polishes.