My family loves my favorite scalloped potatoes recipe, but it takes an hour and a half to bake. When we want to enjoy scalloped potatoes but don't have much time, I make these quick microwave scalloped potatoes. Use the food processor to slice the potatoes to save even more time.
Don't Miss: Microwave Recipes the Kids Will Love
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold or Russet potatoes
- 1 10-3/4 ounce. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Find a 9 x 13 baking dish or a 2-quart gratin dish that fits in your microwave, and spray it with cooking spray.
- Peel potatoes. Use a knife or food processor fitted with the slicing blade to slice potatoes into 1/2-inch slices.
- Stir together cream of mushroom soup and milk in a large bowl. Add potatoes. Stir to coat the potatoes well.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, folding back a corner to allow steam to escape. Heat in the microwave on high 5 minutes. Rotate the baking dish, and heat on high another 5 minutes.
- Stir. Top with cheese. Heat another 10 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
Broccoli Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Broccoli Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
Easy Scalloped Potatoes
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Mashed Cauliflower Twice Baked Potatoes
Mustard Potato Salad Recipe
Potato Croquettes with Vegetables
Potato Salad Recipe
Potato Soup Recipe
Radish Mashed Potatoes
Red Potato Salad Recipe
Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
Twice Baked Potatoes Recipe