Like cranberry and turkey, roast lamb pairs beautifully with its own jelly condiment -- mint. This is a flavorful mint sauce recipe for lamb that is easy to prepare and uses ready-made mint jelly as a base. Whip it up in a snap for your next roast dinner!
More Lamb Recipes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 jar (8 to 10 ounces) mint jelly
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine sugar, water, and vinegar in saucepan over medium-low heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add mint jelly and whisk until well blended.
- Stir in chopped mint and lemon juice. Serve alongside lamb recipe of your choice.