01 of 02
Dating Sites Created Just for Single Parents
Although there are hundreds of online dating sites to choose from, single parents may wish to explore dating sites that cater specifically to single moms and dads. This type of setup creates an advantage for single parents: they know what it's like to raise kids on their own. For parents hesitant or new to finding someone online, meeting other parents for companionship or a pen pal can be a first step toward finding a match. According to EliteSingles, New York City has over 720,000... single-parent families. Regardless of location, finding a potential partner is more than possible with these options below.
Dating Sites Catering Specifically to Single Parents
Continue to 2 of 2 below.
- Single Parent Love
- Single Parent Love is a premium service that is designed to unite single parents worldwide. Single parents that are looking for a serious and long-term relationship can try a three-month free trial by simply adding a photo.
- Single Parents Match
- Named "the world's first and best dating site for single mothers and fathers," the unique features of this site include single parent date ideas, forums, online chat, news, and health tips for kids. With over 16+ years in dating business, the site is secure.
- Single Parents Mingle
- Single Parents Mingle is like Tinder for single parents. On the site, single parents can chat, make friends, and date each other. The app is available on iOS and Android and includes an array of features such as videos of people nearby, public group chat, and unlimited messages for free.
- Single Parent Love
02 of 02
Additional Dating Sites
Dating Sites Free to Users
- Lavalife has helped its members find dates and relationships since 2001. The sign-up process takes less than 10 minutes and the site uses an easy-to-use search, messaging, and notification system.
- Loopylove is a UK-based dating site, with roughly 1,000 active users, that also features dating news and articles. The site believes that dating should be "a fun, laidback and sociable affair." Users can use fun winks, smiles, and "love bombs"... as a conversation starter with other members. For those on the run, video, chat, and mobile messaging is available.
- Match.com serves at least 25 countries in more than eight languages. Members can save up to 63 percent for an annual membership. To use the site, members create a profile, search for other members, and then begin getting matches in order to connect with someone else. One unique point with the site is that a guarantee to meet someone is offered.
- Plenty of Fish
- Plenty of Fish has over 88 million users on its online dating service. It was founded in 2003 and is popular in Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and more. The site provides free messaging for singles to have conversations on.
- The basic membership on eHarmony is free. This site specifically matches single men and women with each other for long-term relationships. On their site, an average of 438 singles marries a match they found on eHarmony every single day.