These mummy dogs make a perfect Halloween recipe for kids. They can even make these mummy hot dogs themselves. Although this mummy dogs recipe has only two ingredients, it's important to use the right ingredients. I don't recommend using reduced fat crescent rolls for these mummy dogs. They end up being sticky and difficult to wrap around the hot dogs.
- 1 8 oz. package crescent rolls or crescent roll dough
- 8 hot dogs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unwrap crescent rolls to make four rectangles. Press dough at perforations to seal. Using a pizza cutter (compare prices) or a knife, slice dough into thin strips, about 1/8-inch wide.
- Wrap crescent roll dough strips around hot dogs to make the hot dogs look like mummies, leaving room near the top for the mummy face. Bake in preheated oven 14-16 minutes, until dough is golden brown.
- Just before serving, squirt a little mustard on a plate. Dip a toothpick in the mustard and use it to make a mummy face on the hot dogs. Serve immediately.
Don't Miss: Halloween Dinner Recipes