- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion (chopped, about 3/4 to 1 cup)
- 1 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped fresh)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add chopped onion; sauté until golden. Add mushrooms and 1/2 cup water.
- Cover and simmer for about 12 to 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, adding more water if necessary.
- Add salt, paprika, pepper, half of the parsley, and the sour cream.
- Heat slowly until hot, not boiling. Sprinkle with remaining parsley just before serving.
Mushroom recipe serves 4 to 6.
Mushroom Pecan Rice
Stuffed Mushrooms with Sausage
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Sharon's Stuffed Mushrooms
Beaumont Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed Mushrooms with Bacon