The Bottom Line
This model has been discontinued. It is replaced by the Nexgrill 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Side and Sear Burner Model# 720-0783C.
This is a $220USD gas grill loaded with features for a very low price. Unfortunately, that is the issue with this grill. Add together the 4 main burners, cast iron cooking grates, side burners and rotisserie burner (you have to spend extra to get the rotisserie kit).
Nexgrill has produced similar grills to this one, but usually at a higher price. This grill saves money by using thin materials and poor quality construction. Of course, for a little over $200, this is a grill that many won't have trouble throwing out in a year or two, I doubt you will get more than three years of service out of this grill.
- Low cost full feature grill
- Low-quality stainless steel burners
- Limited support from the manufacturer
- Comes with rotisserie burner, but rotisserie kit sold separately
- Four 12,000 BTU stainless steel tubular burners
- 504 square inches of primary cooking space for a total grilling area of 634 square inches
- 48,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU side burner under a flush mounted cover
- 13,000 BTU rear mounted infrared rotisserie burner (rotisserie kit sold separately)
- Electric (AA battery) ignition
- Porcelain coated cast iron cooking grates
- Stainless steel and painted steel construction
- Imported from China by Nexgrill Industries exclusively for Home Depot Stores
Guide Review - Nexgrill 4-Burner with Side and Rear Burner Model# 720-0670C
You would think that gas grills are getting cheaper and cheaper to build. This grill features not only 4 burners but a side burner and rotisserie burner (rotisserie kit sold separately) and does it for around $220USD.
Sounds like a great price and I know that this grill will sell. The question is, how long does a grill of this price need to last for you to get your money's worth? If you think that you should get a year of grilling for every $100USD you spend then this might not be a bad investment. Of course, that is without considering some of the limitations of how this gas grill actually grills. All I can really say about this grill is that you get what you pay for. What I would recommend in this price range is something smaller, and more simple. It will grill better and last longer.