- Nina is a senior editor at Travel + Leisure covering travel and e-commerce
- She was formerly an editor at Elite Daily, amNewYork, and Newsday
- Her work has appeared in People, Time, Money, Business Insider, WE tv, and more
- She's been writing for The Spruce since December 2018
Nina studied journalism as part of the University of Miami's honors program in news journalism and went on to launch a brand-new newspaper to serve a low-income Miami neighborhood. She then moved back to New York and launched a local news website for a community in Long Island before moving into fashion journalism, then entertainment, news and politics, and finally, travel. She has traveled to more than 20 countries and counting, and has studied abroad in Rome and Sicily. (She is currently writing this from a plane.) Nina has been creating smart shopping content for digital media sites since 2011 and specializes in covering practical products that make life more comfortable, on the road and at home.
Nina has a bachelor's degree in news journalism from the University of Miami in Florida.
- These Cute and Comfy Shoes Are the Perfect Mix Between a Sturdy Boot and an Airy Flat — and They're 50% Off Right Now, Travel + Leisure
- Why Traveling With A Tour Group In Your 20s Is Actually Underrated, Elite Daily
- The Best Dog-friendly Hotels in the U.S., Travel + Leisure
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.