Bourbon adds flavor and spirit to these little appetizer franks. The sauce is made with barbecue flavors along with the bourbon.
These little cocktail franks make a tasty appetizer for a party, and they can be served right from the slow cooker. Offer guests plates, napkins, and toothpicks.
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon
- 1 pound cocktail wieners or little smokies
- Combine all ingredients except cocktail wieners in a slow cooker.
- Stir wieners into the sauce mixture.
- Cover and heat on high for 1 hour; remove lid and cook 1 hour longer.
- Serve hot from the slow cooker.