This easy chocolate cheesecake is made with melted chocolate chips, sugar, cream cheese, and butter, mixed with whipped topping and chilled in a graham cracker crust.
No bake chocolate cheesecake is an excellent summer dessert, and it's a snap to prepare.
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar (granuated)
- 11 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (softened)
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (purchased or homemade)
- Garnish: more whipped topping or whipped cream for topping
- Optional: shaved milk chocolate
1. Melt chocolate chips over low heat in saucepan or microwave, stirring frequently until smooth and melted. Set aside to cool.
2. In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and butter until smooth.
3. On low speed, blend in the melted chocolate.
4. Fold in whipped topping until blended.
5. Spoon blended mixture into prepared graham cracker crust. Cover and chill until firm, about 2-4 hours. Garnish with whipped topping and shaved chocolate, if desired.
You Might Also Like