The Bottom Line
This gas grill has been discontinued. See my list of the Best Gas Grills under $250 for a comparable product.
I'm sure that this unit will sell very well at Target. With a retail price around $200 this nearly no name gas grill is designed to look good on the floor. Unfortunately, it wasn't designed to cook well or to last. The combination of low quality 430 stainless steel construction throughout with plastic knobs and handles, this is a grill that will have to be carefully taken care of if you want to get more than a year or two out of it.
The heat output is okay, for the size but poor grease management and uneven heating make it a poor cooker.
- Inexpensive Grill
- Low-grade stainless steel
- Plastic knobs and handle mounting
- Poor quality construction
- Three 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners
- 468 square inches of primary cooking space for a total grilling area of 624 square inches
- 45,000 BTU maximum output from the main burners
- 12,000 BTU side burner
- Electronic Ignition
- Complete 430 stainless steel construction
- Propane tank and cover sold separately
- Sold as propane only
- Made in China exclusively for Target Stores
Guide Review - North American Outdoors Gas Grill
This basic gas grill is an attempt at putting together a low priced (around $200) gas grill that looks like a nice stainless steel unit. Unfortunately, this grill is an exercise in minimalism, metal minimalism. There is as little metal in this grill as possible and the metal of choice is low quality 430 stainless steel.
The assembly is weak and lightweight. If you are looking at this grill try pressing down on the frame. You will see exactly how unstable it is.
This gas grill, sold exclusively through Target Stores (though it might spread) is equipped with a side burner and electronic ignition giving you a fantastically featured grill for the price, however, you will do better off to look for something without all the stainless steel or the side burner.